Friday, September 4, 2009

Nomad in No Man's Land?

photo of the modern theater performance (an elective i took) during co-curriculum day; 2008

And three weeks later,
I can't help but wonder,
Is it too soon to start questioning things?
__________________________________________________________________

Today's summary :
1. I realized that my workstation is a white elephant
2. In total, i've 'squatted' at 5 different workstations to do my work (counting the days before as well)
3. I'm pushing it. It really does take only 25 minutes for me to reach the office's doorstep. So i consciously decide to leave the house at 8.30 every morning. The early bird catches the worm. But too early and you might have to wait with the cleaner outside for the roller shutter to be unlocked! XD (excuses!)
4. Looking through material samples and brochures felt like going shopping! This part i love! My knowledge on the various materials (or lack thereof!) i HATE!
5. Punctuality has reached a whole new level. I arrive on time. and I leave on time. This can't be good. especially since the boss sees me leaving. BEFORE he does. oho.

Alright. that's enough depressing news. This weekend shall be fun. 3-days AGAIN! Tomorrow something interesting is in the works....will keep you posted.hehehe.happy stalking~!

No comments: