Sunday, January 6, 2013

Last BBQ in tassie...perhaps?

And so the decision has been made.
to leave Tassie; the little island I call home for almost 3 years now.
Getting closer to the launceston community, especially as i'm about to pack everything into boxes and decide my next move in life, is pretty overwhelming.
I will definitely miss all the little things.
It has been a slow process of letting people know about my decision. and an even harder process to say goodbye to the many people that have become like family.

There are definitely things i would rather be left forgotten.
But all the good memories, the friendship forged....are well worth it.

 'stole' the shots from Julia's (the host) camera and stitched them
Less than a month now. 
Tassie. Give me all you've got!

2 comments:

destroy what bores you said...

I didn't realize you were going to be leaving Tas soon - where to next???

I should have booked those flights sooner before you decided to leave :( but...I took the leap and got myself a new camera, which I will receive next week..

-H

W-iNNie said...

no worries. it was a decision i had to make. need to be more serious with life haha. i'll still be in oz. so if you get those flight tickets, i reckon i can still go visit tas with you. or other parts of australia. not certain yet as to which part i'll settle in for now...